Summer Recipes: Jenna's Red Skinned Potato Salad
- 3 Hardboiled Eggs (Chopped)
- 5 Medium Sized Red Skinned Potatoes (Cut in Cubes)
- 1 tsp. of Salt
- 1 tsp. of Pepper
- 1 TBS of Chopped Chives
- 1 tsp. Dill Weed
- 1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 TBS of Mustard (for tang if you like)
- 2 TBS Relish (if you like, I don't)
- 1 Minced Garlic Clove
- 1/2 C. Chopped Red Onion
- 1/2 C. Chopped Celery (About 1-2 Stalks)
- 1 C. Mayo
- Boil Eggs and Chop.
- Boil Potatoes for 30 Minutes or until they fall off a fork, then chopped.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
I hope you love this as much as I do!
Signed Opinionated Fashionista